Posted on 9th Jul 2012 @ 1:21 PM
Due to the combination of some very well deserved staff leave and some needed annual machine maintenance:
- Our services department will not be processing jobs from July 23 to 27 (ie. all printing, film and artwork scanning)
- You can still lodge jobs during this period (online or at the office) but we will not begin processing these jobs until Monday 30th of July
(and of course, the earlier you lodge your job, the higher your place in the queue once we resume processing)
(note Custom ICC profiles are not affected and will be processed as normal during this period).
Please take note of these closure dates when planning your work and get in ahead of time to avoid disappointment
- PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO LODGE ALL WORK YOU WANT PROCESSED FOR JULY ASAP! Normal sized jobs lodged before or around Friday, 13th July will most likely be returned before the break.
- Monday 23rd July until Friday, 27th July - Services department closed for all printing and scanning.
- Monday, 30th July - Services department will begin on the backlog of printing and scanning. Of course, due to the closure, our turnaround times will extend out a little, until the backlog is cleared.
As always, we appreciate your business and while we try to minimise these interruptions, it is maintenance like this that keeps our machines (and staff) in top running condition for the rest of the year.
Should you need to discuss your job specifically, please contact us on (03) 9329 4522.